Late Summer - Yin Pin Gong
Time & Location
About the Event
Earth element has its home in the late Summer, the harvest time of the year when Mother Earth is at her fullest. If our Earth element is in balance, we are open to receiving as well as giving, we can nurture and be nurtured, understand and be understood. When our Earth element is out of balance, we begin to lose our ground and our centre, repeating worn out patterns that don’t serve us, our thoughts are spinning round and round in our heads. Our organs Spleen, Stomach and the Pancreas may also be out of order. We can support our Earth by making sure we have balance between taking care of self and others. What is it that we need to nurture out soul?
For this reason, we bring you, Yin Pin Gong.
This event combines three holistic modalities of Yin yoga, acupuncture and sound healing over two hours. All three parts assist you in enhancing your body’s own ability to heal.
We will start with a nourishing Yin yoga, sequenced around the Late Summer element of Earth and the Spleen and Stomach meridians. Led by our yoga teacher to ground into the physical body as well as awaken the energetic channels. Acupuncturist Natalie Bailey (BHlthSc) will weave her vast knowledge of Traditional Chinese medicine philosophy throughout the practice to give a deeper understanding of the Earth element and meridians. The yoga will be supported by gentle sound healing from Kohra Rees.
Once we melt into an extended savasana deep rest, Kohra will bring in her magnificent Gongs for an out of this world experience through sound. The gong promotes an induced meditative state, enchantment, exhilaration & wonder at being encased in a sonic wave of otherworldly tones and overtones. While we rest, it’s time to get pinned by Natalie in specially selected acupuncture points related to the Earth element and the Stomach and Spleen meridians. This combination brings about profound peace, space, healing & spiritual awakening.
- Please feel free to bring your own yoga mat, and it is encourage to bring your own blanket and pillow for your comfort. All other yoga props provided.
- Unfortunately we regret this event is not suitable for pregnant ladies or those under the age of eighteen.
- Arrival is a half hour before each event and the registration form must be completed prior - a comprehensive registration form will be sent to you once your place is booked. We encourage you to arrive early to settle in and we regret late comers cannot be admitted once the event has commenced.
- All sales are final and we are unable to offer refunds if you are unable to attend the event. Places can be transferred to another person with 48-hour written notice.
- It is your responsibility to inform the facilitators of any injuries, physical disabilities or health concerns before undertaking this event.
- Yin Pin Gong – Late Summer Ed.$95$950$0