Autumn - Yin Pin Gong
Time & Location
About the Event
Autumn marks the time where we should begin to embrace all that is the Metal element season, the start of the Yin seasons when we begin to turn inward.
Just as the leaves fall from the trees, we should reflect on what is no longer serving us and begin to let go, so we can welcome the abundance of new growth when the Spring returns. Autumn is a good time for breath work and meditation to help us with this process of letting go, as well as nurture the Lung and Large Intestine energy, the organs associated to the Metal Element and Autumn, for detoxifying and clearing.
For this reason, we bring you, Yin Pin Gong.
This event combines three holistic modalities of Yin yoga, acupuncture and sound healing over two hours. All three parts assist you in enhancing your body’s own ability to heal.
We will start with a nourishing Yin yoga, sequenced around the summer element of fire and the Heart and Small Intestine meridians. Led by our yoga teacher to ground into the physical body as well as awaken the energetic channels. Acupuncturist Natalie Bailey (BHlthSc) will weave her vast knowledge of Traditional Chinese medicine philosophy throughout the practice to give a deeper understanding of the Metal element and meridians. The yoga will be supported by gentle sound healing from Kohra Rees.
Once we melt into an extended savasana deep rest, Kohra will bring in her magnificent Gongs for an out of this world experience through sound. The gong promotes an induced meditative state, enchantment, exhilaration & wonder at being encased in a sonic wave of otherworldly tones and overtones. While we rest, it’s time to get pinned by Natalie in specially selected acupuncture points related to the Metal element and Lung and Large Intestine meridians. This combination brings about profound peace, space, healing & spiritual awakening.
Arrival from 12.30pm for a prompt 1pm start.
- Please feel free to bring your own yoga mat, and it is encourage to bring your own blanket and pillow for your comfort. All other yoga props provided.
- Unfortunately we regret this event is not suitable for pregnant ladies or those under the age of eighteen.
- Arrival is a half hour before each event and the registration form must be completed prior - a comprehensive registration form will be sent to you once your place is booked. We encourage you to arrive early to settle in and we regret late comers cannot be admitted once the event has commenced.
- All sales are final and we are unable to offer refunds if you are unable to attend the event. Places can be transferred to another person with 48-hour written notice.
- It is your responsibility to inform the facilitators of any injuries, physical disabilities or health concerns before undertaking this event.
- Yin Pin Gong – Autumn Edition$95$950$0