Summer - Yin Pin Gong
Time & Location
About the Event
Summer is our most Yang season and related to the Fire element; it is a time of vibrant activity, outward movement and expansion. As the rapid, upward and erratic surge of growth from Spring begins to slow down, nature shows us it’s now time to reach out and encompass as much as we possibly can. We look to interact with others, get outdoors, seek adventure and the things that give us the most joy to open our Heart centre. To balance out all the activity we also find space in peaceful rest in the sun. Our mind and spirit settle, allowing us to take in as much Yang energy as we can, to restore and keep us going when the cooler more Yin times return. The warmth of Summer allows us to fully celebrate life and its bounty and find peace in our heart.
For this reason, we bring you, Yin Pin Gong.
This event combines three holistic modalities of Yin yoga, acupuncture and sound healing over two hours. All three parts assist you in enhancing your body’s own ability to heal.
We will start with a nourishing Yin yoga, sequenced around the Summer element of Fire and the Heart and Small Intestine meridians. Led by our yoga teacher to ground into the physical body as well as awaken the energetic channels. Acupuncturist Natalie Bailey (BHlthSc) will weave her vast knowledge of Traditional Chinese medicine philosophy throughout the practice to give a deeper understanding of the Summer element and meridians. The yoga will be supported by gentle sound healing from Kohra Rees.
Once we melt into an extended savasana deep rest, Kohra will bring in her magnificent Gongs for an out of this world experience through sound. The gong promotes an induced meditative state, enchantment, exhilaration & wonder at being encased in a sonic wave of otherworldly tones and overtones. While we rest, it’s time to get pinned by Natalie in specially selected acupuncture points related to the Summer element and Heart and Small Inestine meridians. This combination brings about profound peace, space, healing &
- Please feel free to bring your own yoga mat, and it is encourage to bring your own blanket and pillow for your comfort. All other yoga props provided.
- Unfortunately we regret this event is not suitable for pregnant ladies or those under the age of eighteen.
- Arrival is a half hour before each event and the registration form must be completed prior - a comprehensive registration form will be sent to you once your place is booked.
- We encourage you to arrive early to settle in and we regret late comers cannot be admitted once the event has commenced.
- All sales are final and we are unable to offer refunds if you are unable to attend the event. Places can be transferred to another person with 48-hour written notice.
- It is your responsibility to inform the facilitators of any injuries, physical disabilities or health concerns before undertaking this event.
- Yin Pin Gong – Summer Edition$95$950$0